For most accurate results, ask a friend or professional tailor to assist in taking measurements.
DOWNLOAD our "How To Measure" worksheet
- Bust - measure under arms at the fullest part of the bust. If you will be wearing a padded bra, take measurement with and without bra.
- Natural waist - measure around natural waistline. Do not pull tape measure too tightly.
- Hips - measure around the fullest part of the hips (approximately 8" below natural waist).
- Back waist length - measure from prominent bone at base of neck to natural waist.
- Waist to floor(necessary for full-length styles) - measure from natural waist to floor (specify with or without shoes).